News and Updates
- 28 December 2016Purchase and initial setup of BlackHandGaming.net domain
- 05 March 2017Mass update of the Shattered Realms MUD section of the website completed. There are still minor adjustments going on, but all the major information is up!
- 13 April 2017A short while back I received permission from an old friend of mine, Shen, to add his MUD to ours. I'm not exactly sure how we're going to work this out, but I'm starting working on this.
- 24 July 2017Began adding the setting information for Tomorrow's Playground.
- 18 August 2017Began adding the setting information for Shattered Realms.
- 27 September 2017The world lost a good man today. You will be missed, Shen.
- 24 December 2017Lots going on, updates to the site, and more! There have been a lot of things going on in the last year.
- 29 December 2017We have decided that the MUD and the RPG game will use the same world. The classes and races for the MUD will be used for the RPG game as well. DreamWeaver has begun major works for getting all this information up here. Keep an eye on the site for changes as she gets them done!
- 10 January 2018We are slowly working on organizing all of the information that we have been hand writing for the Shattered Realms setting, along with information we were given for the Chronicles of Arcanus by Shen and getting it up. We have figured out how we are combining 2 worlds into one and have ideas for later expansions.
- 26 December 2018We've done a lot of work on the site over the year, DreamWeaver is just really bad about keeping up with updates! We've added a new game to the site, Codex deMagicus, and will hopefully have some of the basics for it up as soon as we can.
- 04 April 2019The creator of Codex passed away, leaving everything related to the game to Sav'vannis. We are trying to decide what to do with all of the information for Codex, as it is a jumble of notes and no complete thoughts or information.
- 05 May 2019After much discussion among the staff of Shattered Realms, we have decided that we are going to merge the Codex system in with our system, in hopes of presenting to you, our players, a better gaming experience. Sav'vannis is going to work on getting everything up here ASAP.
We are listed on The Mud Connection, and you can connect through them without a MUD client. (Both those links open in a new window, btw!) Once we figure out how to do the telnet window on our site, the link to MUDPortal will be moved.
Back in the day, the standard width for MUDs was 80 characters wide. We have modified our code to allow for 120 characters wide. If your Client allows you to change the setting, please adjust it to no less than 125 wide so that things don't look all funkedified, as they will if you connect through TMC.